Skip to main content

Magnom ft. Shatta Wale – I Taya

Magnom ft. Shatta Wale – I Taya

Magnom and Shatta Wale fall on this beat and killed it massively for the music lovers and fans. They  titled the joint "I taya". Stream this tune, download and kindly share the link to friends https://supatunz.blogspot.com/

MAGNOM FT. SHATTA WALE – I TAYA DOWNLOAD MP3

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stonebwoy – Big Boss (Prod. by Streetbeatz)

Stonebwoy – Big Boss (Prod. by Streetbeatz) Burniton Music Boss - Stonebwoy releases a new song ahead of his annual “Ashiaman To The World Concert” and he titles this new song “Big Boss”, produced by Streetbeatz. Enjoy below, download and kindly share. STONEBWOY – BIG BOSS (PROD. BY STREETBEATZ) DOWNLOAD MP3

Shatta Wale – Borjor

Shatta Wale – Borjor Multiple award-winning Ghanaian dancehall artiste – Shatta Wale celebrates his birthday today and he drop this hot one for all his fans and the music lovers. Enjoy this new joint, download and share. Paah! Paah!! Paah!!! SHATTA WALE – BORJOR DOWNLOAD MP3

Stonebwoy – Take Me Away Ft Kidi x Kuami Eugene

Stonebwoy – Take Me Away Ft Kidi x Kuami Eugene Stonebwoy – Take Me Away is the new joint for December. Award-Winning Dancehall act, Stonebwoy starts this month with another smash hit dubbed “Take Me Away” and he featured Kidi and Kuami Eugene. Song was produced by Almighty MonieBeatz. Kindly Download and Share below.  https://supatunz.blogspot.com/ STONEBWOY – TAKE ME AWAY FT KIDI x KUAMI EUGENE (PROD. BY IPPAPI) DOWNLOAD MP3